Sunday, September 12, 2010

Way 2 Go!

I made this card for a Nursing Assistant who just took her test to become
a Registered Nurse. We are so proud of her!




















Recipe:

Sizzix Original Dies (Nurse)
Wild Card Cartridge (Stethoscope)
Lyrical Letters Cartridge (Way 2 Go)
George and Basic Cartridge (Rectangles)
Black Fibers
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Challenges:

1. Fantabulous Cricut- Challenge #26 (Labor Day Theme)
2. Stamping Vacation -  No, No Challenge (No Sparkle)
3. Stamping Vacation - Occasions

9 comments:

  1. Too Cute......love that patterned paper!

    Thanks for being so Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I just love the way we can personalize cards with the Cricut. I'm sure the new nurse will be thrilled with this. I LOVE that patterned paper too. I've never seen it before - and I'm hoping I will in the future!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I'm sure the new nurse will be thrilled with this. I LOVE that patterned paper too. Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week with your labor day creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! Love the paper! Thanks for playing FCCB! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card...I know your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at the Stmping Vacation challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Nice to see another nurse,esp one in the maternal-child division! Cute card! Where did you get that paper? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my this is fabulous what gorgeous colours and design thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamping Vacation
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Thanks for joining us over at Stamping Vacation!

    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete